My Blog!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Blog




Hi
I have just started my new blog. I am excited to get back into my sewing and fabric dyeing. The kids have been on school holidays for months, and now they are backat school. So it's now time to get out in the studio,
which has just been finished, except for a small amount of exterior painting, and get creative. For the last few months I have had so many ideas floating around in my head, many of which I can't remember, but now I will be able to go create when to mood gets me.
Below is the first part of an abstract I am going to rip apart and redo, so to speak. I am waiting for the man to get home, so we can setup my longarm quilting machine. I haven't used it for months and months, so it will be fun to play with it again.

Claudia xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home