My Blog!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What did I do

Not much really.

Tuesdays is coffe morning with the girls, then off to the gym. Then I needed to chat some more, so stopped over at a friends house for more of a chat, and then home. I did some washing and then picked the little ones up from school, and took them to watch the aerobics teams from school. I must tell you, they were awesome, and I was very impressed with how hard the children were working.
Then home after dropping the kids off at their dad's house, and home to myself. Craig was working late, and I was here by myself, which I don't like much at all. He finally got home at 1 am.!!! I had gone to bed but could not fall asleep, and then he set the alarm for 5.30am, ahhhh, so I am a little weiry today, as I don't fall asleep very well after waking up. Hmmmm'

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home