My Blog!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Disaster

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Our computer has been playing up for a while, so I have been using the laptop, and waiting for Craig to get an external harddrive. Well we turned the computer back on yesterday, and there was a new computer, no files NO PHOTOS, no nothing. Like a brand new computer. This is terrible. I spoke to a friend, who is also the computer guru at school, and he has a program he can run, so hopefully we can get our files and photos back. These are all the photos from the last 4 years or so! I feel sick.... Lesson learned, all files atc will be backed up to the new external harddrive.
I was going to go out to the studio and work on my next journal quilt, but the photo I was going to base it on is gone! More to come !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home