My Blog!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Beautiful Trees
















It's Autumn here in Melbourne, and the trees are changing, and it's getting colder and colder. I think it got to a huge 12C up here today. We are in the hills, which is always a little cooler, but the warm days are just as hot as in the city.
The photos are of a property up the road from us. I drive past these trees every day, it is amazing how quickly they change colour. I stopped today, I wanted ot get it on film, the colours are actually quite true in the picture. Very pretty. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

How gorgeous! The colours in Autumn is what I love about Melbourne too. And what a coincidence... I had the same thought and posted a very similar post yesterday as well!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger margaret said...

Marvellous colours -- I was in Melbourne in October and it's interesting to see a different season! Here in the UK we're finally seeing spring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home