My Blog!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Quilting


Quilting has started. I am loving this quilt. The colours and the indepth quilting just standout beautifully, I want to keep it for myself, not give it away. But I don't think I will have time to make something else, but I am sure I will like that piece just the same. Well I can always make another one.







We have had so much rain here in Melbourne over the last few days, last night and the night before I have been woken up from the heavy rain on the roof. We got up this morning, and had a look at the "lake" out the front of the studio, it's really a dam, but Craig calls it a lake, but it's got over a foot of water in it, overnight! fantastic. It needs rolling, as the water keeps leaking out, soon! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Claudia - your quilting is looking great. And I wish it would rain up here at Copacabana - I have a new water tank and it's been empty for weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home