My Blog!

Monday, April 03, 2006

More Dyed Fabric


I have been looking for some fabric to use for my dyeing. As I have my own business, I am able to purchase wholesale, so the search begun. I received this fabric from Fabplay P/L in Melbourne, and I am very happy with the results.









The piece on the left, I used for the background of the cyclamen, on my next post, I just forgot to download the pic on this post.
These pieces are much darker in real life.









This is the piece I will be donating to the school for an auction night in May. I am not sure yet if I will make it any bigger, no I don't think so. I think I should have used a darker grey/black on the left, I may pull it apart yet...... What do you think? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ros Ward said...

Hi Claudia
I really like this piece, good on you, like your march journal piece too
Ros

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ros Ward said...

Hi Claudia
I really like this piece, good on you, like your march journal piece too
Ros

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Sophie said...

I love the colours in this piece - are they dyed or discharged (or both?).

BTW I just found your blog via the Dyers web ring - I love your work

Sophie (from Geelong)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home