My Blog!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New pattern

I designed this pattern a few months back, really last year sometime. I found the pieces of paper when I was looking for something in some boxes. So I decided to have a play, using some of my hand dyed fabrics.

The first one I made a few weeks ago, I started to sew on the border, but never got any further, as I only had a small amoutn of the orange, so until I get more dye powder, it's a one off.








The second one I made on Tuesday, with the new fabric I dyed on the weekend. I have attached a centrepiece, I am not sure how this will look as a full four block piece, I will have a play with photoshop, and see what comes out.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Beautiful work on your pattern, I can't wait to see more. . . I love your fabrics too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home