My Blog!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I think I get too busy reading other peoples blogs, and don't get the chance to update mine. Well not really. I need new batteries for my camera. I got a new camera for my birthday, but it runs on AA batteries, how inconvenient, so I will go shopping today, and get some batteries, so I can download the pics on there, and take some new ones.
I have finished the piece pictured a few posts ago, and I am very pleased with the results. I am stuck for a name, as usual. Craig said it looked to him like a window. I look at these pieces, as a change in me, in my art, and my personal growth. I have made some changes in my life recently, which makes me feel alot more free, and happier ten-fold. And this art, I think, is my feeling of that freedom.
So if there are any ideas for names, please let me know.
I will post some pics later today.
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home