My Blog!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Whistful Wandering

As I didn't accomplish anything worth photographing yesterday, here is a picture of my Whistful Wandering quilt, I made last year.
You can really see the deatil here, which I am pleased about. It was my first attempt and this kind of piecing. I used the technique by Vikki Pignatelli in the book Quilting Curves, which I find very inspirational.
I have quilted the heck out of this, and is a little overdone, but it was just to get used to the technique.

Yesterday I sewed together the piece on my design board. I like it. I will put it on the quilting frame today, and have a play. I have an idea of running many small circles across from one corner to the other, with swirls throughout, hmmm not sure. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home