My Blog!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Plans always change!

Well yesterday I had the big plan of heading to the shops at lunchtime, groceries for the weekend, then back home to the studio for the afternoon. Well not quite. I had a phone call from my girlfriend, new baby arrived the previous morning. So in the car to the hospital we went, to meet gorgeous little Samuel, Son number four!!!! Oh she is a busy girl, but she takes it all in her stride, she is a champion. So after many cuddles, boy have I been waiting for that, we headed to the shops, and we made it home by 5.30pm, well not much was accomplished in the studio yesterday. So I will head out there this morning.
I did however yesterday, do some sketches for my ATC Swap, coming up on my art quilt group, and we are also doing a journal quilt, so I did a sketch for a month for that. I have been very slack, as I haven't done one yet this year, ekkk. Better get off here, and on with that.

This is a picture of a quilt I made last year. I made one single bed size, and this one is a mini version, measuring about 8 X 12 inches, alot of work, all this tiny pieces, but alot of fun too. My quilting style has now changed, I can't imagine sitting at the machine for a few days sewing those tiny pieces together. Been there done that. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home