My Blog!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Dressmaking

I have been sewing some clothes over the last couple of weeks. We are going out next Saturday night, and I have made a dress for my s/daughter to wear. It's a halter neck, and comes to the knee. She has not seen it yet and I think she will like it very much. I stitched some lace around the bottom of the bodice, and then beaded around the lace with red glass seed beads. I am making her a wine red shall to go with it.
Now I need to get on with my dress. I have cut one out, and sewn most of it, but it looks too casual. I have started another one, but didn't look at the pattern well, and I would not be able to wear a bra with it, I don't think that will work at all. I will keep going, and see if I can add a piece in the back, but not likely...........Bugger! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home